We ship to the continental United States Only. Shipping is available to Alaska, but the customer must coordinate shipping from Washington state to Alaska.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you immediately and let you know the expected ship date. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, and before accepting delivery. If you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery or reject the delivery in total. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. Failure to document may waive your right to a refund if the item is damaged.
Cancellations & Refunds:
If you order has been pulled for shipping, you (the buyer) will be responsible for restocking fees. If your item has shipped, you will be responsible for actual return shipping costs and restocking fees. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
All refunds, once the item has shipped, and unrelated to a product defect or damage, are subject to a 3% fee from Decor4Homes to cover transaction costs incurred that cannot be recouped.
Furniture of America Cancellations: all cancellations of orders from manufacturer Furniture of America are subject to a 15% restocking fee if the order has been prepared for shipment. Refunds for returns are at the discretion of Furniture of America and will be subject to, after inspection of the item once it is received, a restocking fee of 15% to 50%, plus shipping costs (initial delivery and return).
Baxton Cancellations and Returns: the manufacturer charges a 30% restocking fee and customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
NOTE: Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
FREQUENTLY ASKED SHIPPING QUESTIONS
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- All cancellations will incur a restocking fee if the item has been pulled and prepared for shipment.
- Once it’s on the truck it will be considered a return and subject to restocking fees and potential handling fees as well. Decor4Homes will simply pass-through any fees it is charged as a result of your cancellation